"My sessions with Kata are extremely relaxing, and my aching muscles always feel so much better after I have seen her. She has a friendly nature, is very professional and knowledgeable, and what I really love, is that she genuinely cares about doing an excellent job.
Kata has a gentle touch, but don't be fooled, the beauty of her work is that I experience tremendous relief without any painful massage. She is a gifted practitioner who is able to listen to my body and do exactly what it most needs to regain balance.
As I do a lot of exercise, and spend hours painting, I see her every month to help maintain good health by addressing any issues that have arisen since I last saw her." Rachel Linnett, 2015
- Medically/therapy focused. She does a thorough intake, asks questions to gain an understanding of the issue.
- I believe that she works on many levels.
- Focused on a specific area of the body/specific goal not just a routine that covers the entire body.
- Client sometimes sits upright, including on a chair, rather than always lying on the table.
- Her touch actually knows how to work each muscle and massage it till it is in its right place. She is like the massage whisperer.
- She begins a session with a brief conversation about what I am feeling in my body and this chat leads her to her starting point. From here she is guided to locations that lead to the issue behind the issue.
- Pressure is firm, sometimes deep, but never painful.
Copyright © 2019 Kata's Way™ , All Rights Reserved.